Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Accident Protection for Kindle Fire

Accident Protection for Kindle Fire
For Kindle Fire
Very good company for protection plan, I have yet to use their customer service, but I ordered their protection plan along with my Kindle Fire and received an email with access to their website immediately. It's nice to know that as soon as my Kindle arrives, I already have all the information I need to redeem my warranty should I have an accident right away. review By Ashley "Author" (United States)

Super Easy!, Getting the warranty set up was super easy! Just got the email and it was all done! I didn't have to fill anything out, sign anything, or send
anything through the mail. Great process linking the warranty to the product through Amazon! review By Laurene Barber (Austin, TX, US)

The Kindle Fire is AWESOME, The Kindle Fire is the best tablet out there in my opinion. It's easy to use and a god sent when waking up in the middle of the night to take care of a screaming baby! Wonderful product! review By Huntersmom115

No comments :

Post a Comment